Friday, October 28, 2011

My little shutterbug

Entertaining a rambunctious three year old with a deployed daddy can be very interesting at times.  The things that come out of my son's mouth sometimes makes me what to scream, but more often than not, make me laugh.  Yesterday he informed me he wanted to pretend to be a mommy.  And to him, what does a mommy do? Take pictures!  I entrusted him with my small point and shoot camera and he has entertained himself quite well the last two days.  I have to remind him to not put his fingers in front of the lens, not to drop the camera, and to actually LOOK at the screen to see what he is taking a picture of.  He's probably taken 200 pictures in the last two days.  Here are some of his awesome shots.  

Still learning to use the frame to see what he is taking a picture of:

Much better shot buddy:

Kind of cute if he hadn't cut off my head 

She knows what she is supposed to do when there is a camera

Lots of pictures of the dogs, but usually he was standing behind them because "I'm taking pictures of the dogs BUTT!"

 MESSY Bedroom

 His idea to put the thing on Asha's head.  :)

The ONLY bathroom shot that could be posted.  At one point, I stepped out of the shower to hear "Say Cheese, Mommy!"

His Thomas Light 

These are SUPER cute...trying to take a picture of himself 

Still trying 

Some people pay good money for pictures of cups, right? 

This reminds me of teens (or some adults) take pictures of themselves.

Not too bad of an aim.

Not sure how he pulled getting this one off?
 

 SUPER CUTE

 There were about twenty pictures of Iron Man

 I take a picture of the day for my Facebook page of Asha for her Daddy.  This one was our picture of the day.  :)

1 comment: