Sunday, October 23, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday #1

Orange:
I drove around today while the kids were napping looking for orange things.  Obviously there were pumpkins and leaves, but I found this fire hydrant.  Not sure why they are orange in a certain area of this town, but they are.  
Fly:
I drove out to the airfield on post but it's Sunday, so nothing was flying.  When I was driving back, I saw this flag. Old Glory flying in the wind is always a great picture.
Words:
This is my neighbors mailbox. I love this sign.
Always look on the bright side:
This one is a stretch.  All day long I looked around for something bright.  During dinner, I saw my neighbors had a fire going outside.  So I grabbed my camera so I could finish my scavenger hunt.  I didn't even think to ask what/why they were burning.
Under:
Okay, so I couldn't do a challenge without adding a picture of one of the kiddos.  But him being UNDER the covers means MY QUIET TIME...sort of..until he thinks of seven different reasons to walk down to my room, or the baby wakes up to eat....

4 comments:

  1. Very nice - love the last set. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your under photo the best. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fact that you did NOT use a pumpkin for your orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beware of the kids...that is so fun. These are great photos.

    ReplyDelete